Tollgate Brewery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and job title if relevant
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotional offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We collect your data when you make an enquiry or place an order for our goods and services
- We store this data for our records so we know who we have been in contact with, what has been discussed and to record any supplies made
- We do not share this data with anyone else
We’re committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All data is stored securely.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive that helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and tailor its operations by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-party websites. Links on this site may also direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the content or its accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. Users who decide to access these sites via our links do so at their own risk.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to confirm your preferences for the way your information is to be used. You may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to Tollgate Brewery, Unit 1, Southwood House Farm, Staunton Lane, Calke, Ashby De La Zouch, Derbyshire LE65 1RG or email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.